Why OurLadies? - text
We are here to make your period easier than ever.
OurLadies Menstrual Cup is a reusable, bell-shaped quality silicone cup that is worn internally. It sits low inside the vaginal canal, collecting your menstrual flow rather than absorbing like tampons and pad.
Why OurLadies Cup?
🕒12-hour protection, day or night
🏃♀️Stay active and comfortable
🩸Holds Up to 3 Tampons Worth
👩⚕️No leaks, no odor, no sensation
👩👧👧Perfect for teens and adults
♻️Less waste & less money
If you are a first time cup user, we recommend that you choose OurLadies Small to try out first. OurLadies Large is ideal for experienced users looking for added capacity and for all users who have a super heavy flow. Most people can wear either size OurLadies Cup but choose one over the other primarily based on experience level, flow amount, and cervix height. For example, size Small is typically used for teen and pre-childbirth while size Large is used for post-childbirth.
Size Small: first time user, teen, or low/tilted cervix
Size Large: experienced user, heavy cycles or after childbirth
*Both sizes work for sensitive bladders
Package Includes 1X menstrual cup and 1X user manual instruction on how to fold, insert, and wash the cup
|OurLadies Cup Dimensions||ol. Mini||ol. Small||ol. Large|
|Cup Diameter||37 mm (1.45”)||42 mm (1.65”)||46 mm (1.81”)|
|Cup Length||46 mm (1.81”)||55 mm (2.17”)||60 mm (2.36”)|
|Stem Length||15 mm (0.59”)||11mm (0.43”)||13 mm (0.51”)|
|Cup Volume||15 mL (0.51 oz)||23 mL (0.77 oz)||28 mL (0.95 oz)|
- EASY PERIOD. Enjoy secure, comfortable, leak-free protection for up to 12 hours. A complete protection, an odorless, and sensation-free period. Low maintenance. Simply remove, wash and reuse.
- HEALTHY & SAFE. Toxin Free Period. No harsh chemicals, no single-use plastics. Look after your body. OurLadies Cup is free of Latex, BPA and dyes.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY - Reduce the environmental impact of your period by switching to a reusable cup. The best eco-friendly alternative to pad and tampon.
- SAVE MONEY. No more monthly spending on period products. Buy OurLadies Cup once, use it for up to a year. Unused cups will last up to 10 years. The best economical alternative to pad and tampon.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. You’ll love your OurLadies Cup that we offer Money Back Guarantee on all orders. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and we will refund you.
Menstrual cups are not a contraceptive device and will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases. Do not use menstrual cups for post-natal bleeding. Your menstrual cup should not be worn for longer than 12 consecutive hours. You must handle your menstrual cup with clean hands. Keep your menstrual cup away from damaging agents, pets, children and direct sunlight. Keep your menstrual cup clean at all times. Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is a serious and potentially fatal disease caused by toxin-producing strains of the staphylococcus aureus bacterium. TSS symptoms include, but are not limited to, sudden high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, sunburn-like rash, fainting or blacking out. If you experience any of the above symptoms during or shortly after your period, seek medical assistance immediately.
Used during a woman's menstrual cycle. OurLadies Cup is a healthy, safe, and eco-friendly alternative to pads and tampons. OurLadies Cup is a reusable silicone cup that collects your menstrual blood. Inserted like a tampon, OurLadies Cup sits comfortably in your vagina and can be safely worn for up to 12 consecutive hours.
100% Medical-Grade Silicone
Depending on menstrual flow, empty your menstrual cup 2-5 times a day. Can be worn safely overnight. Upon emptying, rinse your OurLadies Cup with water. Sterilization can be achieved simply by boiling the silicone cups for 5 minutes before every monthly period, or by using a sterilizing liquid.
If you have or are experiencing any gynecological problems please discontinue using your cup and consult a physician. If you are experiencing any pain or discomfort while wearing your cup, discontinue use and consult your physician.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.