- Tear open packaging. Upon contact with air, MenstruHeat will heat up on its own.
- Peel and paste onto abdomen or underwear according to your preference of heat level.
- After every hour of use, remove product for at least 5 mins to let your skin rest. Prolonged contact with low heat may cause burns.
Safety InformationLike every heating product, it may cause low temperature burn if used wrongly.
- Always monitor the heat level and remove product immediately if you experience pain, extreme redness on skin or blisters.
- Do not use on people unable to follow all use instructions or remove the product, including infants, young children and some elderly
- Ask doctor before use if you are pregnant, have diabetes, poor blood circulation, rheumatoid arthritis or heart disease
- For External Use Only
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Please refer to more product safety information on the back packaging of the product.