Seventh Generation Organic Cotton Tampons, Super, 36 Count
Seventh Generation Tampons with Comfort Applicator, Organic Cotton, Super Absorbency, 18 count, 2 pack
- Our tampons are made with 100% certified organic cotton.
- Period care on a mission. We’re donating 43 for every pack of tampons and pads we sell in the U.S. (up to 1 million) to nonprofits helping make period care more equitable.
- Features a comfortable smooth applicator made of 99% plant-based plastic.
- Made with 0% Fragrances, Dyes, Deodorants, Rayon, or Chlorine Bleaching.
- By avoiding chlorine whiteners in our tampons, we help prevent harmful toxins from entering waterways.
- The cardboard box is fully recyclable.
100% Medical-Grade Silicon
How to use
How to use
Depending on menstrual flow, empty your menstrual cup 2-5 times a day. Can be worn safely overnight. Upon emptying, rinse your OurLadies Cup with water. Sterilization can be achieved simply by boiling the silicone cups for 5 minutes before every monthly period, or by using a sterilizing liquid.
Enjoy free shipping!
It doesn't work out for you? We will give you 100% refund. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org